Manufacturer near me shop made in China replacement parts in Bouake Côte d’Ivoire Rubber Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Mixer with top quality

Manufacturer near me shop made in China  replacement parts  in Bouake Côte d'Ivoire Rubber Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Mixer with top quality

We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 diverse branches. For much more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Element 1. Major Design Technical Parameter         

Item X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Primary motor 5.5KW 7.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Confront Hardened Confront Hardened Face
Change-above motor .55KW .75KW one.1KW
Discharging way Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(entrance/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling method by drinking water by h2o by h2o
Cooling Drinking water Stress .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Strain .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Force .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine fat 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor substance No.forty five metal(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor complete surface is plated with tough chromium with good abrasion resistance.
Tough chromium thickness .15-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ one thousand
Payment conditions 30% T/T deposit in advance, then stability the rest 70% just before loading.
Delivery time Delivery about 25 times soon after the deposit acquired.

Component 2. Features                                                   

1.Motor&Electrical Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and so forth
  Imported PLC car handle,Secure, Seliable,Steady.
two.Transmission System:Greater transmission efficiency,Reduce sound,Longer Services Existence. 
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant tough alloy,Plated with tough chromium.
4.Temperature and time handle method:Imported PLC manage program to provide a one hundred% mixing influence.
5.Patented design,Environmental security, vitality conservation,high generation capacity,substantial effectiveness.
six.Simple installation,operation and servicing to reduce working value.
7.Reliable functionality,no leakage, for a longer time lifer services.
8.Can be personalized for you.

Portion 3. Product Display                                             

Part 4. Workshop                                                  

Element 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic screening,as properly as applicable for mixing and keading sticky materials. 
This device is widely tyre manufacturing unit and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Cord,Sealing Components, Tire, Tapes, Grasp Batches, Pigment Ink, Auto Electrical Rubber Areas, Chemical ept Compounds generation.

Portion 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of authentic products manufacturer’s (OEM) portion figures or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our business and the outlined substitution areas contained herein are not sponsored, accepted, or manufactured by the OEM.

Manufacturer near me shop made in China  replacement parts  in Bouake Côte d'Ivoire Rubber Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Mixer with top quality

Manufacturer near me shop made in China  replacement parts  in Bouake Côte d'Ivoire Rubber Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Mixer with top quality